Xl quail egg packaging?

I have tried many different plastic type cartons and have not found any that work with most my jumbo eggs. Most never come close to closing its mainly one line I have that have very large eggs. But even my smallest laying jumbos eggs still only about half fit so would love to hear what's working for others.
The 24 egg plastic cartons that I got from Amazon are overall dimensions 7 3/4" Wide x 5 1/2" Deep x 1 1/2" Tall

Magnolia Farms Large Jumbo 24 egg cartons are 8 3/4" x 6" x 2". The extra space is reflected by the size of the individual cells. I've had double/triple yolkers that probably wouldn't fit, but I don't have any normal eggs that wouldn't work with them. They have the 24 egg and also 12 egg and sell them in quantities of 100.

They have molded in lettering on the hinge that says NWQF 4x6 033H45 if that helps. The ones from Amazon are labeled in the same area YL-24 AC

FWIW, the Magnolia Farms cartons appear to be from the NW Quail Farm that I linked in another comment. In the Jumbo Large carton, the individual cell size is 33 x 45 mm, whereas a typical jumbo carton has cells sized at 29 x 40 mm. I think the extra space works.

Edit to add: The "Larger Jumbo" quail egg cartons on quailcarton.com have the same 33 x 45 mm cell dimensions as what I found on Magnolia and NW Quail Farm. I suspect they're all coming from the same source.

These look like what I ordered from LanSTer if they are they don't work for my jumbo eggs. Might order some and see if they are the same, I have tried many that folks say they have no trouble with but no luck here yet. Haven't tried any pulp cartons yet.
Final thought. I searched for "LanSTer" and discovered that they were one of the brands that I've bought from Amazon. I think you'd be pleased with the "Larger Jumbo" that I've mentioned in other posts.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any of these websites.

They have molded in lettering on the hinge that says NWQF 4x6 033H45 if that helps. The ones from Amazon are labeled in the same area YL-24 AC
I have used the YL-24 AC and yes too small, I did look into those from Quailcartons.com and they have same
cell size is 33 x 45 mm,
Thanks for info will order some I believe I tried those but don't have any more to verify. If they are the same, I still had trouble with them but not nearly as bad as YL-24 AC. Info says should hold egg from 16 to 30 grams so should work will see thanks again all.

FWIW, the Magnolia Farms cartons appear to be from the NW Quail Farm that I linked in another comment. In the Jumbo Large carton, the individual cell size is 33 x 45 mm, whereas a typical jumbo carton has cells sized at 29 x 40 mm. I think the extra space works.

Edit to add: The "Larger Jumbo" quail egg cartons on quailcarton.com have the same 33 x 45 mm cell dimensions as what I found on Magnolia and NW Quail Farm. I suspect they're all coming from the same source.
Yep
Every order I’ve placed with NW Quail Farm comes with a 15% coupon for Quailcarton.com

Back
Top Bottom