XXVII Exhibition-Competition International City of Valls

Persa

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 27, 2012
Tarragona, Catalonia

As has become usual, the "El Francolí" associacition celebrates the XXVII Show. In this event will be evluated all type of poultrymeat, like peacocks, guinea fowls, turkey, etc. and rabbits.
If you need more information contact me.
Best Regards.

Hi Chickencanoe,
'Fira del Gall' is this weekend and isn't a multibreed show. And this event happens in other city, Vilafranca del Penedès, nearer from Barcelona than Valls.

Thanks and good luck.

Hello again,
I think that you have a Improved Black Penedesenca but I'm not sure, aren't you? It isn't the same breed as original, this breed both are bigger, hens are more layers, the eggshell color is ligther and they become sexually mature long before. Do you bring up this breed in US? Threre aren't a lot toward far west
tongue.png

Thanks and good luck.

Hello,
I think so, I believe they are Improved Penedesenca, but this eggs are like a traditional Penedesenca breed. Now, I neither am sure
idunno.gif
. However, they are half wild, hard and freelance. A very well kind of poultries.
I Have only a cock of Improved Penedesenca, I will take a foto and I will upload.
Certainly, very nice photos. Do you live in USA, aren't you? From who and where did you get this animals?
Thanks & See you!

Hola amigo, o millor dit, hola amic.

Mis pollos son bastante salvaje

I would like to learn more about the difference between traditional and improved Penedesencas.

I'm in USA, Missouri. Most of my flock came from a flock in Georgia and a couple from another person in Missouri. There are only about 10 flocks in the US.

Hola Amic meu i Bones Festes!!
I think you hav traditional Penedesenca breed, because the Improved is a heavy breed as atlantic type, like Plymouth rock or New Hampshire breeds. Your herd is homogeneous, animals are all such Leghorn or Livorno Breed, han this type is how they have to be Traditional Penedesenca.
Congratulations, good Luck and if you are going to travel to Barcelona those dates, don't forget to take a glance by our wonderful show.

Bon nadal - Merry Christmas.

Herewith the list of go in for associacitons:

Kleintiezzuchter de Bremen ( Alemania )
Züchter Katalaniche Hühnerrassen ( Alemania )
Club Français des Pigeons de Races Ibériques ( Francia )
Groupement Avicole Pays Languedocien ( Francia )
Associació d'Aviram de les Illes Balears, ADIB
Asociación de Aves de Raza, La Sagra
Asociación aficionados a la avicultura artística Rio Tajo
Asociación de Razas de Gallinas y Palomas autóctonas Valencianas, AVIVAL
EOALAK
Club Español del Carrier
Club Colom Figureta

Happy olydays!

Back
Top Bottom