xxxx Chickens

I have to take off my white gold wedding band before I put my hands into my brooder. Lil buggers go nuts trying to peck it off of my finger and they are only a week old...

The more I am around them the more bloodthirsty they seem to me..

Mine used to be blood thirsty when I gave meal worms as treats...it's been a while since I have been able to get meal worms, so the treats have been lefty greens and they love it, but no where near as blood thirsty as they are when meal worms are the treat...that is when my wedding ring would be pecked to death...LOL

Thats their Job. Some bugs are really shiney. Good eyesight with motive! Ha! Ya'll could have a side job. Robbing vistors. Have them sit quitely in your coop and let him strip them of their jewels and 2 days later you can collect. You could even make a movie. "CHICKS"! Ok I'll reel it back in. Just trying to make you laugh!!

Lets us know how it comes out!!!
rant.gif

Aww that's so frustrating....Sometimes mine peck at my wedding ring...but more often they peck at my fingernails. Don't have polish on them... no nummy treats underneath...just long natural nails....Ouch!

I'm not sure I'd want it anymore... Wedding earring or not. Now, wedding RING would definitely be a different story. I'd chalk it up to a tough learning experience...

Back
Top Bottom