Ya know... that gives 'em a bad reputation....

Lothiriel

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Aug 30, 2007
New York State
My Coop
My Coop
TSC. Dead chicks. NO water OR food in any of the chick brooders. Same with the ducklings. I cannot believe that they let the food and water run out, and for so long that some chicks died!! I haven't ever bought from them, and now I'm NEVER going to buy from them! In my opinion (and it's not very humble right now), they've just given themselves a pretty bad reputation.
somad.gif
: I'm sorry! I can't get over it. It's awful.

Call there corporate office . That should definitly be reported... And the Animal control too... Too bad you don't have pics that would help...

There is just no excuse for that treatment of chicks. Call their corporate office and light them up, then call the humane society and advise them and if it were me, I would be writing a letter to the editor of the local newspaper. Oh that burns my backside...
somad.gif
I HATE TSC and refuse to go inside one and this is just ANOTHER example of why. I have not been in one in years and won't be going either because I would lose it right there in the place and have a manager by the ear trying to shove him/her into a chick waterer so they could get a clea view of how empty it is.
rant.gif

I think I will report them. Better yet, (and it might make my mom happy) I think I'll do what Cetawin says - write to the newspaper editor. (Mom's been after me to do some writing like that.) I wish too that I had pictures. But my sister saw them - not me. But she would not make up ANYTHING like that. It is just downright cruelty.
somad.gif
:

Quote:
Oh, and maybe the newspaper could have a nice informational bit on how to care for chicks! People sometimes think chicks are made of magic fluff, that don't need heat and such. Any info the general public can get about chick/chicken keeping is good.

Quote:
so you are going to write a letter and get a store bad reports on hearsay??.I would say at least you better go have a look for yourself,not saying sis is wrong,but I sure wouldnt get into a big thing like that on someone else's word..I wouldnt write a letter to the paper at all,I would get ahold of the manager,or corporate headquarters and see if they will fix things first,,just becasue they have crappy employees that particular day doesnt mean its always that bad..I went to a TSC last week and the chicks where fine,the lady in charge was an idiot but they had food,heat and water..

Back
Top Bottom