Y'all were right!!! I was so wrong

Phoenix rizing

Chirping
May 23, 2019
IMG_20191115_141400_475.jpg My CHICKENS ALL BUT ONE ARE PULLET LIKE YALL SAID I'M SO SORRY...UGH.. yall were right about my partridge EE (the one I thought for sure was a he and the one I thought was a she is a he lol) bad at this but i do know now..proven seen the deed even the fertilized eggs to prove it but Out of 8 birds all but one is laying all but one (ayup!!! even the ones I SWORE were cockerel) all 7 laying all squatting with three submissive laying behavior except my blue americauna NO SQUAT NO CONTACT ALOWED (my hens crave human touch).. 7 eggs a day all squat all pullets.. steady 7 eggs a day
1 blue smoke I swore was a pullet DOES NOT squat when approached no eggs for sure no getting beat laying boxes (camera) couple times awk for about a month weve had fertilized gathered eggs.. looks like one EE roo out of a straight is a hell of a lot better than the suspected 4 out of that run I swore were cockerel..looks like only one cockerel... he was in a straight run not a sexed run.. IMG_20191115_141400_475.jpg
Only 5 eggs here but yup only 2 out of my 3 EE laying..2 greens a day the other one has no laying behavior as of yet that is so I could very well still be wrong.. this 1 won't go to boxes like other 7 and camera has yet to catch it near laying area. very shy doesn't like to be touched unlike my other 7.. never has and the few who wouldn't let me touch or hold them approach me now and squat live to be petted live to be held...sometimes I only speak and they all bow..except one..
PLUS confirmed by 4 pple fertile eggs in the bunch

Last edited:
Well well well...super wrong EVEN ON NUMBER 8!!! 20191119_093827.jpg . CAUGHT WITH BUTT IN BOX AND SHE'S NOT JUST CHILLIN LOL..here's proof I was wrong again all way around but hey guess what?? HE HE HE LEAVES ROOM FOR 1 CHICK THIS YEAR.. SUPER ROO!! LOL.. GOTTA HAVE ONE I DID HAVE ONE COCK IN THAT STRAIGHT BY LOOKS OF EGGS FERTILIZED BEFORE BUT NONE SINCE FOX THINNED MY CROP OF BIRDS..
ALL PULLETS JUST LIKE YALL SAID

View attachment 1962230 My CHICKENS ALL BUT ONE ARE PULLET LIKE YALL SAID I'M SO SORRY...UGH.. yall were right about my partridge EE (the one I thought for sure was a he and the one I thought was a she is a he lol) bad at this but i do know now..proven seen the deed even the fertilized eggs to prove it but Out of 8 birds all but one is laying all but one (ayup!!! even the ones I SWORE were cockerel) all 7 laying all squatting with three submissive laying behavior except my blue americauna NO SQUAT NO CONTACT ALOWED (my hens crave human touch).. 7 eggs a day all squat all pullets.. steady 7 eggs a day
1 blue smoke I swore was a pullet DOES NOT squat when approached no eggs for sure no getting beat laying boxes (camera) couple times awk for about a month weve had fertilized gathered eggs.. looks like one EE roo out of a straight is a hell of a lot better than the suspected 4 out of that run I swore were cockerel..looks like only one cockerel... he was in a straight run not a sexed run..View attachment 1962230
Only 5 eggs here but yup only 2 out of my 3 EE laying..2 greens a day the other one has no laying behavior as of yet that is so I could very well still be wrong.. this 1 won't go to boxes like other 7 and camera has yet to catch it near laying area. very shy doesn't like to be touched unlike my other 7.. never has and the few who wouldn't let me touch or hold them approach me now and squat live to be petted love to be
held...sometimes I only speak and they all bow..except one..
PLUS confirmed by 4 pple fertile eggs in the bunch
YUP ..SORRY... I WAS WRONG.. YALL WERE SO RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AND I'LL NEVER QUESTION THE EXPERTS THAT NAILED IT AND STUCK IN FOR LONG HAUL TO SEE IT PLAY OUT..

20191119_093502.jpg this is skoalie... with my lavender/blue/blk smoke EE and chief behind her (I swore chief was a he by behavior but that's not indicator with 4 different breeds all same age) apparently lol
This one here below I thought was a he..I was holding in there cuz I wanted it to be a he.. lol but it's a she
20191119_093505.jpg
Last but not least my short legged pear shaped blk aussie pullet baby bella (mushroom) this bird bitches at ya..look right up n bitch at ya if u have no food..loud..lol. she also instructs me how to clean her coupe refill her food water etc.. super personable
20191119_093458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom