Yankee Fall Classic Poultry Show at the NYS Fairgrounds

chicken stalker

TOS Rocks!
Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
The Yankee Fall Classic Poultry Show at the NYS Fairgrounds in Syracuse is October 18th and 19th. Anyone here going to attend, show or sell? What are you bringing or hoping to find? I am going to attend and hopefully pick up a couple new hens. Possibly a Araucana and a Marans.
big_smile.png

I don't have a CLUE how far I am from there but would be interested in carpool information from further south. I'm in the Saugerties area (NYS thruway exit 20).

Thanks for the heads up about this. I'm up in canton, roughly 3 hrs north from NYS fair grounds. I'm going to trying to go now that I know about it. I'd love to find a few wheaton marans and welsummer hens.

chicken stalker ;p :

welcome-byc.gif

Hey I'm very familiar with Canton and the surrounding areas. I went to college at Potsdam. I was there for that nasty ice storm back in 98.

That was an experience to remember huh, lol.. we were 12 days without power at my place.​

Hi! I am heading down to the show from Carthage, by Watertown (1 1/2 hrs. from Syracuse, up north). Anyone have any silkies they are taking to sell? I have some Marans I am thinking of bringing to sell/swap.

Quote:
Can you tell me about your Marans. I am looking for this breed. Are they the clean legged ones? Which Marans do you have? I'd be thrilled to come to Carthage to buy them directly from you, as long as they are Marans. I'm not that far from you.

Please get in touch with me, thanks
Trace

Back
Top Bottom