YANKEE OR DIXIE

A way down south in DIXIE !!! 95% Born & raised in Louisiana
big_smile.png
woot.gif
woot.gif

Quote:
Does FL count as southern? I know it's just about as far south as you can get but everyone there is from somewhere else! Usually from up north (or Cuba)

It's like this, FL around the edges is mostly transplanted yankees and imports. North Florida is southern, but south FL isn't. Down thru the middle is very southern.
(We moved to the gulf coast in 74, to Central FL in 75, to N FL in 81, where we lived til last year)

I don't even want to tell my answer! The shame!
Mine said 60% Dixie, and I'm a born and bred New Englander!
Maybe it's because I like listening to people with southern accents speak. I could listen to you guys all day...

39% (Yankee). A definitive Yankee.

What can I say?
I'm an Indiana girl born and bred. (Well, not really. My mom's family is from the Netherlands and my dad's family is from Illinois (sort of). But still.
lol.png
)

D.gif

53% Yankee! I'm surprised because I am Southern Born and bred! Guess I've been in NE too long!
Drinking Vinegar for breakfast isn't as bad as some think!
lau.gif

Saw lots of Mid WEST answers...I did live in Michigan for a stint!

64% (Dixie)
idunno.gif

I'm as dixie as we come!!! That's alright I don't need a computer to say I'm dixie, I'm a true North Carolinian. Enough said!
duc.gif
lol.png
Now I'm going to visit the brew thru, I'll have to drive 3 hours to the beach though. We don't have drive thru stores here.

Quote:
It's pronounced "ya'll". "I could listen to y'all all day". At least you didn't say "youse guys". Just messin with ya
lau.gif

Quote:
It's pronounced "ya'll". "I could listen to y'all all day". At least you didn't say "youse guys". Just messin with ya
lau.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom