Yard Ornament Stupidity!!!!

For a quick trip to bring eggs back an improptu incubator can be made out of a small drink cooler with some peat moss as a substrate to hold humidity. Did it many times with reptile eggs.
I'm also another guy that does Schutzhund with GSD's and Mal's. Worked detection for many years as well.

That was very stupid of the couple to do. I mean they had no prior knowledge on keeping birds!! He should have gave you the eggs since you were lined up for the pair too!

Sounds fishy to me, i say if you never see the paperwork you would have never seen the peas nor got them cause there weren't none to begin with, just sayen, seen it happen to people before\ some folks so full of it their eyes turned brown
old.gif

I was too busy this weekend with my own birds to chase the eggs down. I don't imagine they are any good. I'm saying this with sarcasm because the guy who supposedly has them now only used his incubator once,and that was last year to hatch a few turkeys,,imho there is a keen diffrence in groupings of egg catagories when incubating,,Peas and ducks being the toughest,chicken and turkeys and quail being easier,and chucker partridge-set and forget until day 21. There is a reason for all this that happened,if nothing else maybe it taught this guy not to volunteer for becoming a keeper for animals you know absolutely nothing about. He was not at work today so my digging at him will continue tomorrow. I have my own birds which always will come first,all else is secondary and with new eggs coming daily from my diffrent colors and breeding pens anticipation for merlot hatch-a-longs in 2.5 weeks is growing.

I never thought i would own a pit, and while my kids were growing up i refused to own one, i love dogs more than any animal in the world and have worked with them all my life, Any dog has the capability to bite weather out of fear or aggression but when a pit goes after something it's jaws lock and they can't just let go ,they have to relax first and that don't come easy in the heat of the moment.
I have 2 pits now and i would not trade them for the world, however i now know first hand what damage they can do and am glad i waited to get them when the kids were grown and gone. Breeding has alot to do with how any dog will behave, my other pit will be a year next month, strong prey drive, real strong a real go getter dog always ready for a fight but i would trust her with any person she is just that way.

Gracie best varmint dog in the world, bred to hunt hogs and we have used her as a catch dog, but she is afraid of very small children and i would never trust her around them, NEVER! But i do trust her 100% with my birds

Back
Top Bottom