Yay!! FINALLY got a look at the holiday photos!

Found us I see
tongue.png

There's someone in one of the pictures who looks a little like me. It's scary how random strangers look like each other
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Found us I see
tongue.png

There's someone in one of the pictures who looks a little like me. It's scary how random strangers look like each other
lol.png

Yes, yes I have.
tongue.png

True *Shivers* ..... It is kinda scary...
I'm guessing this is the pic you were referring too!
big_smile.png
tongue.png
Did something with your hair didja?
104791_dsc07474.jpg

Btw,
hide.gif
your inbox is full.....

It is so pretty there, so blue. Love the pic with the bridge.​

I know, and don't you just love the orange streaks I got done? Well worth the money!
lol.png

My inbox is no longer full. I got it down to 88% on the insistence of the Spock, who sounded quite desperate to rattle a few off to me
tongue.png

I have a friend who went to Sydney for a month to visit her sister. She brought home 2000 pictures (!) that took us two hours to go through, but she had several that were from the same vantage point as yours are.

Absolutely breathtaking! She wants to move there permanently now...

I'd say I don't blame her, but she also had a picture of a huntsman spider that was the size of a dinner plate right next to the elevator doors in the lower levels of the Opera house (what was it doing there??). ..she normally actually likes spiders, but she said it gave even her the heebie jeebies....especially when it flattened itself and pushed itself between the doors....

I. would. die.

sickbyc.gif

It pushes itself between the doors?! I'm getting chills just reading that!
th.gif
gig.gif

But yeah, once on Year 8 camp all those years ago, a couple of my friends had a huntsman hovering above their heads when they woke up on our first night in the tents. I'm so glad it wasn't us.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

sickbyc.gif

It pushes itself between the doors?! I'm getting chills just reading that!
th.gif
gig.gif

But yeah, once on Year 8 camp all those years ago, a couple of my friends had a huntsman hovering above their heads when they woke up on our first night in the tents. I'm so glad it wasn't us.
tongue.png

That is exactly why I don't camp!!!!
hide.gif
:eek: Yikes!!​

We've had to go on camp every year since fourth grade. Compulsary part of "personal development" and being "in touch with nature" the school is very enthusiastic about.
lol.png

I've tried to drop out every time, but it always ends up being a blast.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom