yay! got a refund from paypal today

monster1

Songster
11 Years
Oct 4, 2008
california(unfortunately)
paypal gave me a refund for the "omlete in a box" i got off ebay. the seller didn't even send me the quantity that i paid for and i think that was a determining factor in their decision. i also told them that the seller didn't properly wrap the eggs(wrapped in newpaper only and sent in a unpadded box!) and to add insult to injury i was charged for insurance, which the seller submitted a claim and then kept the claim money! man, some people are just plain dishonest flakes.

Last edited:
LOL...."omlette in a box"...I can't believe anyone would be that heartless!!! Do they not have any semblance of a conscience??? Newspaper....Well, at least they wrapped them in something rather than just tossing them in a box and sending them on their way....
he.gif
somad.gif
idunno.gif

Glad you got your refund!!!

Wow, glad you were able to get a refund. That had to be very frustrating for you. Good work! If we pm you will you let us know who it was so WE don't buy from them?

the sellers name was volvodoctor. i had actually felt bad about submitting a claim to paypal thinking they just didn't know how to package hatching eggs for shipment, but after their lack of response to my emails and last keeping the insurance claim money that i paid for, i didn't have a problem with it.some people just need given back to them what they give you first.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom