YAY!! My Serama's hatched!! Updated pictures on PG5

Glad to hear your little ones are hatching out!! I just had a bunch hatch too and have more coming!! They are so cute and I love how they change colors as they feather out and mature, it is amazing!! You never know what you might get!!
love.gif

Accckkkk everyone is hatching Seramas, no fair! I want some *whine*

Awww they are so adorable!! Congrats on your new tiny babies! Love the mottled Cochins too!

Quote:
Thanks! The ones hatching today in the incubator are yours.... One looks like a mottled cochin baby and the other that is almost out looks to be mostly black.... these babies have got me wondering if the 2 I thought we're the mottled hens babies are seramas also..

I checked Big Momma, and one egg has hatched, because I found the shell, but did not see the chick. There are many to go, and I did not want to disturb Big Momma, so I did not really look for the chick assuming that it is under her.

I hope it is.

Catherine

Updated original post to say the ones that hatched under the hen came from rizq... I had forgot how beautiful their seramas are until I went back and seen the post with pics from where I bought the eggs..
droolin.gif
Can't wait until they start to get their colors

Also Hopeing to get a good hatch from vicki2x2.. 2 out 5 more to go...
fl.gif

Well I felt under Big Momma and I could feel little tiny feet. I am not sure how many.

I got my hand out quickly and MADE myself walk away, because I REALLY don't want to bother her.

I am really excited.

We are having a tornado watch here in WV byw but I think Big Momma would sit tight through a tornado!

Catherine

Back
Top Bottom