Yay! Only 4 left! (Pics pg3)

Something happened today.. 2 people showed up and now 7 ducklings are gone! Plus 2 Older Muscovy ducklings(the people fell in love with them when they saw them, lol).

Feels like such a weight off my shoulders having them gone to good homes. I did move my 2 keepers to the brooder before thye got here and now i wish i had put the mallard-looking one back out there, i think it's a HE and he was being a total jerk to the little goslings, they crested baby just wants to snuggle with them.

I have to get a new picture of the leftovers and repost them on CL and i will post a pic here, they're mostly Blue Swede/Ancona-looking, the white ones were really popular!

Here's some pictures of the last 4 babies, plus the crested one i am keeping, since she's the only nice one(to the goslings)...
100_8392.JPG

100_8388.JPG

100_8385.JPG

Wow they are cute..wish I lived closer I've been wanting ducks for a while now but I can't find any near here and hatcheries have a 20 minimum I've been wanting pekin ducklings or eggs but just noo luck..

I think there's 2 boys & 2 girls left in the bunch, the rouen-looking one and the one standing up(with more white) are the only ones that pick on the goslings, the others will all snuggle with them.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom