yay thanks to tuffoldhen i have a bigger flock

i will try and get some picks of my baby chicks this weekend i would have had them on today but i was at track and i would put them on thursday but i have a track meet and then friday i am going to start on my new coop after school and if i can fit in any time to take pics i will

Quote:
Personally, and I am certain I am alone on this....I like big chickies better than babies. While the babies are cute, one can only handle so much cute. I think grown chickens are simply stunning!!!!

well actually i am with you lovemychicksnkids i love my old ones beter they are calm and quiet my favorite is my barred rock rooster but he keeps on getting hurt when he was a chick all the other chicks beat him up and now he has a torn up leg because he got into a fight with a cat and killed the cat it is sad the cat died but at least he is not tor up too bad ohhh and thanks katy i think track is an awsome sport but very hard you have to constantly work out and practice to get beter and then their is always someone better than you so you can only do the best that you can do and i run long distance so that just makes it even harder because you have to run probably 2 miles more than the sprinters and that sucks

Good luck at your track meet! Glad you like the new chicks...may be some more soon!! I'll let you know..

She hated long distance......she ran a leg of the 4X400 relay and that was about as far as her coaches could get her to run ....now she runs 5K and 10K races for the fun of it. We're from a small town and her coaches think it's funny she likes to run now. High jump was her best event and she still holds our high school's record.

Has she got you hooked on those light brahmas?
wink.png

It's just nice to have a young chicken farmer this close to me that I can help out with feeding his addiction to chickens
big_smile.png

Yep MP He is taking the overflow from my hatching frenzy! (madness)...
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom