Yeah Clementine!!!

Quote:
I have found that a Dremel with the round drum sander works excellent with trimming beaks. Just use on the slower setting. The chickens don't seem to mind a bit.

Oh...I have one of those, too! For my Borzoi (show dog)...Would I just have to do the upper, sharp/hooked part?

Quote:
I have found that a Dremel with the round drum sander works excellent with trimming beaks. Just use on the slower setting. The chickens don't seem to mind a bit.

Oh...I have one of those, too! For my Borzoi (show dog)...Would I just have to do the upper, sharp/hooked part?

Funny, I use it on my dogs too. My chi chi would refuse to let me clip her nails but lets me use the Dremel without major problems.

I just do the upper. It's what always seems to overgrow. It really leaves the beak looking very natural and untouched.

Quote:

Funny, I use it on my dogs too. My chi chi would refuse to let me clip her nails but lets me use the Dremel without major problems.

I just do the upper. It's what always seems to overgrow. It really leaves the beak looking very natural and untouched.

Awesome! I'll try that tonight! I think if I round it off he won't be able to draw blood on her?

Back
Top Bottom