Yellow china incubator wont stop beeping

I have two of those incubators. They were crap when I got them. One never worked properly and the other eventually stopped working right after 2 hatches. I gutted them and put in Incukit-minis because they weren't maintaining temperature well and the beeping drove those of us in the house that can hear such high pitch noises crazy. If you want to see how I converted them, I wrote an article on that and how to control the humidity in them. The making of the Franken-bator and Adjusting the Franken-bator

My experience is that if you have the "cheap" incubators and a bit of horse sense about the fundamentals nof incubating, you can end up with fairly good hatches. My Chinese made Janoel at first gave me horrible hatch rates until I did a couple of adjustments. My last 2 hatches we 95% successful. It has been REALLY hit and humid and the heat has stressed the Bator. I want to see the hatch rate tomorrow.

As of right now my second hatch is on track to be a 100% hatch rate and I am using the 96 egg two teir one I’ve had a couple of minor issues with it but nothing that I can’t make a quick adjustment to fix

Thanks for the input!! I've been searching high and low for good incubators that dont break the bank. I've taken 2 back to TSC already. I actually ordered a 12 egg Janoel and am using this one until it gets here. I have an extra thermometer and hygrometer in to help adjust the temp. So far in this yellow incubator I have 20 out of 24 fully developing. They should hatch next thurs.

Ok so hold the Settings button down for three seconds then you will want to go to the AH menu selection from there you will want to move the numbers up to your desired HIGH temp threshold. And repeat the process for your Low temp in the AL menu selection it says default is 1C but i don't know what the setting your friend you borrowed it from has it set at
Nice walk thru...
...I needed the same kind of assistance when I first started using a digital bator.
Drove me nuts and was intimidating as hell...until I understood how it worked, then it just took some practice.

Nice walk thru...
...I needed the same kind of assistance when I first started using a digital bator.
Drove me nuts and was intimidating as hell...until I understood how it worked, then it just took some practice.
Thank you I read instruction booklets several times when I get something new most usually before even doing anything with it and then I put the instruction booklet in my filing cabinet for later reference

Thank you I read instruction booklets several times when I get something new most usually before even doing anything with it and then I put the instruction booklet in my filing cabinet for later reference
The instructions for mine missed several small but significant steps in the process of navigating the menus(that may have been obvious to someone fluent in digital controls- but not me), once someone else spelled it all out, just as you have here, it made perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom