yellow golden

birdbrain444

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 16, 2013
I have two red splash roosters and found some yellow golden hens and was wondering what I would end up with if I bred them together? Thanks in advance...

I have two red splash roosters and found some yellow golden hens and was wondering what I would end up with if I bred them together? Thanks in advance...
I would give it a shot. I know some people ***cough cough tony cough cough*** disagree with breeding mutts but what it boils down to is, if you keep them only for your personal enjoyment, and don't sell as pure breds, there is nothing wrong with that. Animals are animals and God put them on this planet for us humans so we can do as we please with them. I am all for preserving the original species but no one has any right saying you can't breed your mutts, hybrids, crosses, or whatever else.

You must of misread my post.I never said not to do it.I simply told him what he would get.
In N.H.,Tony.
You're right I may have been a little out of line. Tony I have only spoken to you a few times and know I am still only 16 and don't have a lot of experience, but I do try and respect everyone's opinions.

Back
Top Bottom