Yellow quail poop!!

Eggdogiscool

In the Brooder
Nov 28, 2021
Hello.Also one of my three quails poops yellow,but i also see her sometimes pooping brown sometimes with white spots.The other two poops normal(brown/white spots).
The quail that poops yellow is kinda obese but not that much.I also dont really see her eating nowadays.Do you guys think that i should show her to a veteranian?
Please someone answer asap,i dont want something bad happen to her.
20211215_112355.jpg

20211215_112533.jpg

I don't see anything to be concerned about...depending on what the bird has been eating or excessive water/moisture intake can result in the appearance of the feces in the photo.
Feces age pretty fast, in the photo, it appears to have been raining or you watered the area? The feces looks a little wet but not runny. The yellowish color could mean a respiratory infection or worms but the bird in the photo is showing no signs of an infection, ie; fluffed up, head down, sleepy eyed or lethargic. You can not tell by looking at the bird if it has worms though, unless a very advanced state of infestation has occurred. I would worm them, to be on the safe side.

To me, it (the feces) appears to be what I call a cross between a normal feces and a cecal feces. I see this in my quail and pheasants quite often. If it continues to have these poops or gets runny poops and shows other signs of being ill, then I would be worried.

Endişelenecek bir şey görmüyorum...kuşun ne yediğine veya aşırı su/nem alımına bağlı olarak fotoğraftaki dışkının ortaya çıkmasına neden olabilir.
Dışkı oldukça hızlı yaşlanıyor, fotoğrafta yağmur yağmış gibi görünüyor veya bölgeyi suladınız mı? Dışkı biraz ıslak görünüyor ama akıcı değil. Sarımsı renk , solunum yolu enfeksiyonu veya solucan anlamına gelebilir, ancak fotoğraftaki kuş herhangi bir enfeksiyon belirtisi göstermiyor, yani; kabarık, baş aşağı, uykulu gözlü veya uyuşuk. Kuşta solucan olup olmadığını çok ileri bir istila durumu olmadıkça anlayamazsınız. Güvenli tarafta olmak için onları zehirlerdim.

Bana göre, bu (dışkı), normal dışkı ile çekal dışkı arasında çaprazlama dediğim şey gibi görünüyor. Bunu bıldırcın ve sülünlerimde oldukça sık görüyorum. Bu kakaları yapmaya devam ederse veya akan kakaları olursa ve başka hastalık belirtileri gösteriyorsa endişelenirim.

I don't see anything to be concerned about...depending on what the bird has been eating or excessive water/moisture intake can result in the appearance of the feces in the photo.
Feces age pretty fast, in the photo, it appears to have been raining or you watered the area? The feces looks a little wet but not runny. The yellowish color could mean a respiratory infection or worms but the bird in the photo is showing no signs of an infection, ie; fluffed up, head down, sleepy eyed or lethargic. You can not tell by looking at the bird if it has worms though, unless a very advanced state of infestation has occurred. I would worm them, to be on the safe side.

To me, it (the feces) appears to be what I call a cross between a normal feces and a cecal feces. I see this in my quail and pheasants quite often. If it continues to have these poops or gets runny poops and shows other signs of being ill, then I would be worried.
I see.I will watch her to see if she still poops like that,thank you for your answer.

Back
Top Bottom