Yes, another mouse post

So, believe it or not, the "death machine" or "bucket of death" (we're not sure yet what we're naming it) has NOT BEEN SET UP YET! DH has been out of town and won't tell me where the drill bits are so I can't do it myself. Maybe today.

Because he's irritated now (only I was before - he doesn't have much to do with my outside adventures) because the "fix" he made on the coop didn't work. Yep! There were 2 mice hiding in the same spot as before - they just have to squeeze a little more to get in there. Now he's been challenged! So, hopefully the bucket-of-death will be ready to go in... oh... maybe an hour? 15 minutes? I can only hope.

But the serious traps are on their way so worst case scenario is that I'm killing mice in 3 days vs. today.
And I've got to get committed to setting and cleaning the things every blasted day.
I'm committed to feeding and taking care of the girls every day, so hopefully this nasty chore will just become an extension to the chore I actually enjoy.

Happy New Year mice-ies!
tongue2.gif

[QUOTE="cafarmgirl, post:] I know it's an old post, but thanks for the tip on the electric trap! Got 5 in a week with that thing! We've seen them go from the feeding area to under the house, so I don't know how many there are, but the trap is definitely doing the job! And with it so close to the house, I haven't gotten any other wild life. So easy!

Back
Top Bottom