1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Yes! Finally! 8 Puppies!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I woke up this morning to make breakfast early since we have alot to do today. Well, like always, I go and check on all the animals and make sure they have food and water before I start on our own. This time I went into the dining room and sure enough, 8 puppies cuddling next my "beautiful only to a mother's eye" PEARL!
    I yelled and yelled for hubby but he is solid asleep so I ran into the bedroom and basically shoved him off the bed and told him to go look in the diningroom. He did.

8 beautiful white with black or brown spotted puppies all are looking really good and so is mama.

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:yeah puppies! what kind are they??? pictures pleaseeee???

3. Mom is basette hound mix bull terrier. dad is jack russell mix beagle. i will post pictures in a few days. right now we r letting mama rest. 8 puppies arent easy bon a little mama.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by