Yes, Wynette, I really was a clown....

Awe, MJ - that's a really sweet pic, and I can tell from your posts that you really, really loved what you did. I'm sorry it had to come to an end for you, but gosh...sounds like you'd never have had enough time to do chickens, so I'm sorta glad!

Anywho - thanks for sharing a personal part of "you" with us - you're really endearing yourself to us all!
hugs.gif

miss_jayne, that's awesome, I can totally see you being a great clown. You have the right personality, as well as the understanding to pull it off.

Quote:
woo hooo!

the outfits are as important as the make up. there are specific rules to clothing and what types are for what kind of clown.
i always made sure all of my costumes were perfectly matched and practical also.

no one likes the clown that complains that little Joey spilled kool-aid on her $300 dress. (yes, they are that expensive. shoes are about $250-400 a pair, and are custom made. i had three pair. a girl needs shoes, you know.)

Quote:
my pleasure. it was all about you, baby!

ksacres....thank you. i did really take it to heart.

my motto was, "The clown is not the star, but rather a catalyst to make a child a star."

when i would do the finale magic trick at the end of a show, i could never get it to work right. the guest of honor always seemed to get it right though. go figure.
wink.png
that is what it's all about.
not my talent as a balloon sculptor, but how pretty the little girl looked with her new balloon crown. not my great face painting on a little boy was, but how cool he looked made into a robot. that's the paycheck right there.

Aww, that explains a lot Miss Jayne! It's so sad that a surgery had to stop you from doing something you loved so much. However, I'm glad you found your way to BYC or I might never have found you girlfriend!
hugs.gif

Wow! I think we could ALL take some lessons from you!! What a generous and thoughtful human being you are!!

How I didn't see this coming.. I have no idea.
idunno.gif

That's awesome! Too bad my SO is deathly afraid of clowns.. Her grandmother thought an appropriate gift for a 2 year old was a HUGE painting of the scariest clown I have ever seen...
barnie.gif

I'm sure if she would have had a painting of Tippytoes, she would have been
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom