Yesterday was a sucky HS'ing day..Today great!

Momagain1

Songster
8 Years
Feb 13, 2011
Central IL
My son was giving me such a hard time yesterday we actually closed up the book and said enough!

He has severe ADD/slight learning issues soo..he can be hard to teach..so anyway; today is much better...

I LOOVE having the freedom to stop when he cant handle anymore mentally!

He just finished doing his Latin American Spanish!! He sounded so cute!! LOL...

He got an 80% which IMO; for him isnt too bad for the VERY FIRST lesson...

His history we'll do in about 1/2 hr..I try to give him a 1/2 hr break in between lessons so he doesnt burn out..

today we are only doing Spanish, Spelling & History...He'll watch a historical video on either: Benjamin Franklin, T. Roosevelt or Einstein..not sure which one he'll pick..

Tomorrow, History, Spanish & English

His math cd is damaged so they are sending us another one :) so he gets a break from math for about a week...

some days i JUST LOOOVE HOMESCHOOLING others like yesterday..I wanted to hang him from his toes!!

sad.png
hmm.png
hmm.png
ya.gif
sad.png
smile.png
lau.gif
duc.gif
smile.png
sad.png
smile.png
sad.png
rant.gif
love.gif
sad.png
smile.png
sad.png
lol.png
smack.gif
smile.png

yep. all in the life of homeschooling.
Keep at it. take a sanity break when you both need it and seize those teachable moments, even if they are out of sync.
hugs.gif

oh, I had to check my spelling. homeschooling puts a lot of pressure on us like that.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
hAHAA.. I just had to look at those smileys again! That is EXACTLY how i feel lolol happy; sad, beat him, love him, smack him, hold him, happy, angry, sad, irritated etc...

etc...etc.. lol...

he has been "ON" today;

he has his spelling, Spanish all done; he did his chores (had to do them multiple times due to catching up on laundry/towels), fed the chicks, washed the dog and cleaned his room..
now...he gets a couple hrs to be done; I'm waiving his history for the day...just because he has been working all day long...and since I'm the teacher, principal and mom..I can do that lol...

he has Prayer group tonight..so I want him to have some down time before 6

Back
Top Bottom