Yet ANOTHER Coop Raisin'! YeeHaw!! Ya'all!!

Day Four

How the heck did this thing get so tall?? Daughter came home for wedding and we put her to work!
64255_4-1.jpg

These kids are so agile.... Like monkeys and they are in their 30's!
64255_4-6.gif

This is all we could get done by noon as we had to stop here....
64255_4-6.jpg

Because we had to go tie the knot 'again'.... Looks like I'm doing the chicken dance. LOL!
64255_wedding.jpg

Tomorrow - on with the roof and the sides....
Thanks for looking...

Day Four

How the heck did this thing get so tall?? Daughter came home for wedding and we put her to work!
64255_4-1.jpg

These kids are so agile.... Like monkeys and they are in their 30's!
64255_4-6.gif

This is all we could get done by noon as we had to stop here....
64255_4-6.jpg

Because we had to go tie the knot 'again'....

Tomorrow - on with the roof and the sides....
Thanks for looking...

Coops looking great! Congrats on getting remarried. I myself was married to the love of my life for 3 yrs....divorced for 4yrs...and now remarried for 8yrs. I love my God, my husband, and my life. Now we are both really enjoying our chickens. We are almost finished with their coop. I'll be glad when we can move them in their new home.

Looks fabulous! And congratulations on the wedding! (i want to see a wedding picture as well!)

DAY FIVE

Daughter came for the 're-wedding' and to help with the construction.
Now we have 2 younger than us folks to help. And capable - that always helps!
64255_kids.gif

Now at the end of the day, the now Husband and 2 young'ins sit around admiring their work. Son had fun with the side of it...
64255_5-1.gif

64255_5-2.gif

DAY SIX

Son has left - only myself, hubby and daughter are slinging hammers....
The results are that we got the rest of the siding up and all the doors and window openings done. Well... except for the one opening my hubby and I are arguing about.... And most of the painting is done.

64255_6-1.gif

DAY SEVEN

Now it's just the 2 of us working at it. Today we put in a drain in the middle of the coop. Installed the automatic pop door and put in the front steps. Tomorrow - in with the linoleum and the actual windows & door.

Finished product so far....
64255_pop.jpg

64255_img_1168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom