Yet another new member

tongy66086

Chirping
May 21, 2015
Hello all,

Like so many others I read here, we are new to chickens, even with living on 40 acres the past 30 years.
We have 6 chicks ranging from 3 weeks old to 6 weeks. At the moment, they are in a cattle watering tank down in our basement, but will be moved out to the chicken coop/run this weekend, more than likely.
Luckily, all seem to be super healthy, have grown like weeds and looking pretty good since their feathers have come in.
I have a few questions, so will surf the board over and search for answers before posting a new question.

So glad to have you join BYC and join the adventure of chicken keeping. I hope that you find the answers you are looking for, but don't hesitate to go ahead and ask your questions - everyone is here to help! Hope all goes well with the impending move to the coop.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! How exciting for you to be getting started with your chicken adventures. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much. It's such a rewarding hobby and lots of fun. The chicken TV is also great!! I just love watching mine go about their chicken business.

Be sure to ask all the questions you need to, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome and congrats on your new flock.

Back
Top Bottom