YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia

glad you're better! And yes, I do know! I hate having to dress up. I'm most comfortable in jeans and a tee. Unfortunately, bosses don't agre. :rant

2. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Screw that, I'm most comfortable in PJ pants and a tee. Ask abmaddox - everytime she comes over here, that's what I'm wearing, lol!

THANKFULLY, I can wear jeans and a tee for work.

3. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    [​IMG]

Can you see her egg behind her? She did NOT come through the aircell. I'm glad she was able to get the egg rotated in the carton!

4. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012

I'm up for the auction (where exactly is it again?); what kind of cages do you needed to build to put the animals in?

5. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Nothing fancy. I'm just going to zip tie some chicken wire into cages. Auction's in barnesville. If you're coming from Henry co your best bet is to come call the way down 41.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  6. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012

Ok. PM me some details, like time addresses, etc? I'm just getting started on my day here, but I'm trying to pull together a solid plan of action for the rest of the day.MUST.MAKE.COFFEE.

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    LTygris, The best thing I can do is post you some more pictures. The pic in the ad is very old. After more culling and more breeding, I have majority blue tones and some very pretty ones. I have some I made last week, I will upload either this afternoon or possibly tomorrow. Bee boxes to make, market to get ready for , 10 chickens to move, a pickup for bunny to schedule, baby goat to bottle feed, two cages to repair, one coop to rewire, 20 e mails to answer and I am on BYC! Yikes. Up since 5 am and it's going to be a long day. Look for the up date on our current listing please, I don't trust myself to get back to this post in time. My Shingles medicine for those that have migrated to my mouth is very fogging and numbing as well, the later for which I am very glad, the brain fog i could do without.. I'm a blond, chickenbrain already. LOL..... Now running back out the door. Now will all my friends here please get the Shingles vaccine???? I got it and I am having a mild case.....If this is mild, I cannot imagine a full blown case. On the plus side, getting a case of it is like getting a booster shot. Y'all have a great day..........Love you and later!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  8. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    So... I have 5 chicks hatched and 3 eggs with external pips. I'm having a hard time not getting in there and taking the dry chicks out. Someone tell me to leave it alone. I'm contemplating misting with a spray bottle when I open and grab them. But I'm terrified to shrink wrap my pipped babies.

9. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Pm'ed you.

10. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Relax. The hatching chicks ACTUALLY cause the humidity to raise quite a bit. Where do you think all that moisture goes when they dry out? To the air in there!

You're perfectly fine to open the lid for a few seconds to grab dry babies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by