YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012

Yes, he's full of it ;). Seriously though, just feeding dogs raw food or letting them watch processing doesn't turn on any sort of magic switch. If you train your dogs to be companions and not hunter/killers, they'll be fine. Plenty of fancy, foufy, show dogs are fed raw diets daily, but would not bat an eyelash over the same food "on the hoof". If your dog's aren't trying to kill birds now, they won't later just because you're eating them.

2. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    Good afternoon everyone; I am at work today (because I have critters to feed -they should be glad I like them) but I'm catching up on the news here in between doggie grooms. If I miss an exciting post and fall to respond, it's because I'm trying to shave doggie butts without getting bit :rolleyes:

3. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    [Pretending the "tight pants" discussion didn't happen and thanking my lucky stars that I haven't yet met Roboduck in person] :th

1 person likes this.
  4. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    If I ever see him in them I'll get pictures for you.

5. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Great. Now Mrs Zoo has been infected with the "be mean to roboduck" germ. Caught from carcar no doubt.

6. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    FS/FT: Pekin drake with custom pin striping. $300

[​IMG]

7. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012

Hey, Don't get your tight pants in a bunch -I just happen to dislike the whole "skinny jeans for men" fad. People of any gender look better when their clothes fit!

8. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012

What kind of gas mileage does it get? For $300 he better be a hybrid.

9. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012

That's kind of you, but I think I'll be fine without photographic evidence. Unless his real name is Tom Hiddleston and the pants actually fit -those I'll pay for.

1 person likes this.
  10. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    Sitting here waiting for more grooming customers, and I notice this beside me. The place I'm grooming in is a pretty store that sells lots of reptiles, and there are a couple of these in the back rooms, but you'd think someone would clean the Windows. How else am I supposed to peek without screwing up the humidity?! And eBay if I didn't even know it was running: "hey, who left this here. I think I'll move/open it". I asked what was in it the other day, and the owner opened it to show me, and checked the humidity while he was at it. I'm no expert, but wouldn't cleaning the Windows be easier?! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by