YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Good Morning peoples. Ab..... The Joneses have taken the lead... 72 hatching eggs AND all those birds and bunnies? You win, sweetie.

Until I totally lose my mind and get a commercial cabinet... BWAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

2. RoboDuck

3. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    That's why hubby doesn't like me going to the auctions lol. ESP when I say, can I take the SUV????? He knows .... I love that place and can't wait to go, but I did have such a wonderful visit with my son. They are all grown and have busy lives of thier own so when they come over I really enjoy them. But now that they are mostly gone I have time for what I have always wanted, a mini farm. Just hope I have the energy to keep up with it. :D

4. RoboDuck

5. RoboDuck

Still no freaking response from the mini donkey people I emailed. [​IMG]

And I am up early due to bad dreams. It's not even daylight yet. (at least I don't think it is, we have black out material over our windows still from when I worked night shift)

I need people to respond to my emails so I know how to plan my day dammmmmmmit!!

6. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Nope still dark Robo. But I'm excited to not feel quite so abnormal with the time change.. Instead Of being up at 6am on a Sunday drinking coffee, I'm up at 7. See? Sounds kinda okay.

7. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    When was the donkey ad listed? No phone number?

8. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Good morning Robo!!! Can't do goats, yard not fenced, well not yet. Get use to it, I been waiting two weeks to hear back from someone............

9. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    I see the ad- they're adorable!!

10. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Oh crap, I forgot all about daylight savings time!!! Guess I need to set the clocks.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by