YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Suuuurrrreeee, that's what they ALL say...

2. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US

OHHHHHH!!! Ba-dum-pum!!

3. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Hey! I almost forgot! Guess who's hubby let the girls out today WITHOUT being asked, and had already checked for eggs when I got home as well? :lau

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  4. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    If she turns it directly over to her mail carrier, it should have been scanned right there in the vehicle as "prepaid acceptance" and would show up as "enroute to post office" or "enroute to sort facility". If she took it to the post office, it would just show "accepted" with your post office location, and then "enroute to sort facility".

5. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Ab? Deb? Ah heck, I give up.

6. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Lola, the Hahn's Macaw, is sitting on my shoulder reading all of this with me...

7. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    hey everybody.

8. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US

RoboDuck, you see this?? PG!! PG!!

(In unison) "Norrmmmm!!"

9. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Postal Product:

• Priority Mail 2-Day[​IMG]
    Features:

• Insured
    • USPS Tracking[​IMG]

Status is still the same.... I got this tracking number around 2 or 3 today. [​IMG]

10. Flowerbh

Flowerbh Overrun With Chickens

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    Yeah, a lot of places are still calling Easter Eggers Araucanas or Ameraucanas. Even some of the hatcheries are still not calling them Easter Eggers. I happen to love Easter Eggers, they are one of my very favorite type of chickens. They aren't a breed, mind you, but are crosses of breeds and come in so many colors and types! Here are my Araucanas. These don't have the tuffs. I had one with the tuffs, but she died very young......as so many of them do. The ones with the tuffs carry a lethal gene that kills most in the shell and many of them in the first month of life. But, I do like these two. Will probably have to rehome the male (on the left)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One of my Easter Eggers giving me the stink eye! I love her! My runner ducks in the background..

About my ducks. I have runner ducks. They did fine in the winter. Remember, they have a down coat that keeps them warm!~ They have a 3 acre lake to play in and were out there even with ice in the lake. It is the same in the summer. They house with my chickens and all seem to get along well together. I am thinking of putting a few duck eggs under my broody chicken. (Since my DH has banded me from incubating eggs this year!) LOL.....too many chickens! (Or so HE says! Who can have too many chickens?) I will only put 4 under her and play dumb????? wahahaa!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by