YO GEORGIANS! :)

If we are lucky, we have a week or 2 of pleasant weather then the summer heat wave begins. I would easily get spoiled with every day like today- the downside? We would all work ourselves to death building coops, pens and doing fencing!

I've got stuff hatching all over the pace now ... can't seem to bring myself to let a gap sit for long in the incubators though lol Guess I better get the new incubator with the goose turner up and running for Robo's geeseses

I've got stuff hatching all over the pace now ... can't seem to bring myself to let a gap sit for long in the incubators though  lol  Guess I better get the new incubator with the goose turner up and running for Robo's geeseses 
You're saying, that's not already done!? :p

You're saying, that's not already done!?
tongue.png
He hasn't asked me nicely enough yet.

Got a question for all of you- how did you come to start raising chickens? Did you grow up with chickens on the farm ?
I grew up with them on the farm (grandparents had chickens). Moved to a not so big city but parents didn't have anything other than a dog and cat. I moved last year and where I was moving from, a lady had left her chickens. The other neighbor was going to kill them so I rescued them. We moved them to the 15 acres we had just bought and I fell in love with that morning crow and how friendly a chicken can be! It has become an addiction but one that I gladly admit I have! I already have 3 coops/runs and I am in the process of building 7 breeding pens that I hope to have full within the month!

Got a question for all of you- how did you come to start raising chickens? Did you grow up with chickens on the farm ?
I grew up with them on the farm (grandparents had chickens). Moved to a not so big city but parents didn't have anything other than a dog and cat. I moved last year and where I was moving from, a lady had left her chickens. The other neighbor was going to kill them so I rescued them. We moved them to the 15 acres we had just bought and I fell in love with that morning crow and how friendly a chicken can be! It has become an addiction but one that I gladly admit I have! I already have 3 coops/runs and I am in the process of building 7 breeding pens that I hope to have full within the month!
My wife made me.

Back
Top Bottom