YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    can do that. Lt. lol ive went am crazy last year was blrw. now ams. we already have 27 eggs in one inc. i learned if i want them to hatch let becky control it. i just count days lol. n hands off

2. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Ok I'm inside now. Lol been burning limbs that we cut down from damage they took from the ice storm and cutting fence line overgrowth back. Now just burning them up. Hopefully done before the rain and cold hits ,,,,again

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  3. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Have you thought about borrowing a goat or 2 for those overgrown fence lines?

4. sanchabird

sanchabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2014
    North Georgia
    My 2 look like a mix of your bottom girl. I will see if I can attach a picture of one of mine giving me the stink eye as well. About the ducks, are they messy?[​IMG] Mine both have tufts

1 person likes this.
  5. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga

But I LOVE TO BURN!!!!

6. RoboDuck

Me, too. I just hate to smell like smoke afterwards. I burned a big ol' pile a couple weeks ago. Started the fire at 3pm and it was still smoking the next day with enough heat to make small sticks ignite again. I also set all the weeds along my pond on fire so I wouldn't have to mow them. :D

7. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I have these dang trees that flower white but have these huge freaking thornes on them. Last one that got and that's it, chained sawed the dang things and now it's giving me great joy to,burn the h e l l out of them.

8. Flowerbh

Flowerbh Overrun With Chickens

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA

Love it! Had a friend who took an iron skillet to her cheating husband after he fell asleep! ;)

9. RoboDuck

10. Flowerbh

Flowerbh Overrun With Chickens

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    Yep from dmrippy.[/quote

Very good source. She has nice birds and packs them well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by