YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    LTYgress How is Lola doing?????

2. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    I've never had mine roost that early, but then I've never given them a low roosting bar that early either. I have had them try to roost on the feed tray though, from the moment they could get up on it!

3. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    None what so ever :(

4. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Someone took this recently, and apparently you only need the class if you sell OFF-PROPERTY. So if you packed all of your eggs up and took them to a farmer's market, you'd have to take the class. But if you just sell them out of your own yard and/or deliver them to people at work, you should be fine.

1 person likes this.
  5. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Good morning!
    I'm just catching up on threads I missed when I went to sleep early last night. Trying to get my body to adjust to this time change thing before I actually have to WORK in it on Saturday.

6. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    Morning all!

Had a nice visit with @mrsdszoo yesterday. Hopefully the kitties fared well overnight. I'm sure they are fine because they have more shelter there than they did here :)

16 buff orpington eggs in the incubator and a rabbit in the freezer. The handsome husband and I are going to have to psyche ourselves up to eating it. I found a recipe for rabbit stew that looks interesting.

I think I will be spending my day cleaning house while my daughter has homeschool co-op. Ya'll have a good day!

7. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    *Produces empty mug and glares*

1 person likes this.
  8. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Chicks usually grow at phenomenal rates! Someday, I'll try to get a picture of a week old chick, and a day-old chick side-by-side for you.

9. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    My sister kept the heat on all night. For some reason, my room always gets the warmest, and it's not even the smallest room. So I kept the window open all night. That made it perfect.

The funny thing is, I had JUST loaded my AC unit into the window on Tuesday, and was actually using it yesterday MORNING between the high temperatures and the work I did outside. By last night, I was shoving everything I could around it to stop drafts (BEFORE my sister turned the heat on)!

10. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Yes, they are bantams.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by