1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Just found Lola's new favorite food....

CRAB MEAT! Well, imitation crab meat. She is just tearing that stuff up!

1 person likes this.
  2. Attila the Hen

Attila the Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2010
    Blue Ridge GA
    Mine eat the shrimp shells with delight. I think with a name like that you should get her the real thing.

1 person likes this.
  3. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Well no need to worry about the one in Dallas. It's bogus. I was going to go pick it up since that location is less than 10 minutes from my house. I sent a text to the person and was told they didn't have a refrigerator and didn't know how someone got their number. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/zip/4372775049.html <<<<<<<<<<<<<< flagging time

4. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Lola isn't a chicken, though. She's a parrot. A Hahn's Macaw, to be exact.

5. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Done.

6. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    Evening people.

7. RoboDuck

Hey there Blue Ridge person. I have lost it in all the posts and can't remember the name of a place that has lots of chickens and stuff up there. I remember it was next to a rail road depot or something like that. Somebody visited the place and then talked about it. I can't remember who it was or the name of the place. Any idea?

8. RoboDuck

Howdy buddy.

9. Attila the Hen

Attila the Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2010
    Blue Ridge GA
    Browns Feed Store. Interesting place but they have too many chickens in too little cages. It's chick season now and though I haven't been there I hear they have a lot of different birds.

10. RoboDuck

Is it worth driving up there for? I live in Dallas. Of course I could probably find other things to do around there but it would be the store that would be the focus of the trip. What say you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by