Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok I have GOT to go. GAM is going to kill me for wasting this much time this morning. I may have to get my friends at NSA to erase all my posts and dispose of witnesses for me to keep her from knowing what I have done.

(of course we all know I'll be keeping up on my phone throughout the day [​IMG] )
  2. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    Morning all!

Anyone here have a Delaware? We have one. She is seriously the loudest chick out of the whole bunch!!!! Is that common for the breed or is she just a loud mouth?

Also gave the chicks some dried meal worms yesterday and a little cup of sand. They seemed to like the meal worms and ate the cup of sand... About 1/2 cup! I figured they would just peck at it a little but when I went back in about 3 hours later it was empty! I was planning on putting sand in the brooder as bedding, now I'm not so sure!
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  3. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Hey, Georgians!

I know this is a major longshot, but if anyone from GA is traveling to the Lima, Ohio show & is willing to transport a hen to the show for me...please PM me!
  4. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    She was referencing the ad for the female monkey. Replace "she" with "he" and it describes you perfectly...
    1 person likes this.
  5. Missyktsm

Missyktsm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    Just South of Atlanta
    I would be very interested in carpooling to the class but I don't really have anything to offer at a flea market. I am however, willing to help you with anything you're taking.

And I really think Robo should get the monkey. You would definitely have something your friends don't have AND your kids would love it. Oh, and you could train it to help with your farm chores!
  6. ChristyinGA

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    Maybe @GAMarans can tell you what they call this in the Great White North... ;-)

I ROFL every time I hear my mother-in-law say it.
  7. ChristyinGA

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    What flea market are we talking about? I'm only about 30 minutes from Gainesville. But I was still planning to dig my old license out of the ex-husband's attic this summer. I think it is good forever, unlike these new ones that require renewing.
  8. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

1 person likes this.
  9. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    I was thinking about renting space at flea/Farmer's market to sell eggs, chicks, bunnies, etc.
  10. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I'm back, had to mix up summer sausage to get in fridge to cure and cut up beef to marinate for jerky. Tonight jerky on dehydrator and stuff summer sausage to cook all night, yum

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by