YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    hows Lt today?

2. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    RPs.

3. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    Do y'all remember me telling you how I had one chick that was smaller than the others? I am pretty sure she is a speckled sussex(my free chick). Well my kids and I are giving the chicks some one on one time tonight and she seems pretty lethargic(sleeping more than the others) and I noticed her feet don't grip and seem to be weak and deformed. What if anything should I do? She does eat and drink. She also walks but seems to squat down all the time.
    Here is a pic of her and then a pic of her sister(same breed) and her. Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Here ya go Robo:
    [​IMG]

5. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    It looks like she has curled toe. You can make a "bootie" out of bandaids or scotch tape.

6. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

I actually saw that ad for the storage building hanging over the hill when it was first posted. I laughed and went on to something else. Apparently this person found it funny, too.

7. Flowerbh

Flowerbh Overrun With Chickens

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    I've been there before. Made me sad. Hundreds of chicks is tiny cages....so stuffed in there, they couldn't move. Some dead ones getting trampled at the bottom of the cages. Cages on top of cages....poop falling on the chicks in the bottom row. That was last year and things could have changed, but I won't go back there. Prices were high, too.

8. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok, so a few steps closer to having RoboFarm fenced in. I now have 2,200 feet of horse fence and 260 brand new wood fence posts. TSC only had one 25 pound box of staples so I'll need some more. I need a couple more gates and a few bigger posts for the corners. And then all I need is the team of fence building experts to show up on Tuesday morning. It was going to be Monday but it is going to be raining.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<will be holding breath

9. Flowerbh

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    You might try a little sugar water. I've heard it can boost their energy a little and get them moving a little more. Maybe some of that vita-stuff for chicks. Probiotic and what's that other packet stuff they sell at tractor supply for new chicks? hahaha! I think I'm having a brain fart! Can't think of the names of anything! Maybe I should go take a nap!

10. Flowerbh

Mar 24, 2012
    Dawsonville, GA
    [​IMG]
    You mean like this?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by