YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't know what that friggen 5k has to do with me... I ain't running it. I quit running 5K's when the pain in my knees was making me cry. A crying runner is not a pretty sight.

2. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

We'll need to make a list........... and make sure we're all going to the same place since there seems to be a bit of confusion. You want to research Collinsville and Woodland Alabama to see if they're the same chicken sale since carcar refuses to be a team player?

3. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Good morning everyone!!!! I slept in late!!! I want everyone to know how much fun my daughter and I had at abmaddox's house yesterday!!!! She and her mom are very cool, laid back folks!! I learned alot. Never built a hoop coop. It was the most fun I have had in a while!! Thank you. Once done for the day,,,,,,,bunnies !!!! OMG BABY BUNNIES!!! The cutest things I ever saw!!!! Turkeys!!!! She has the most beautiful turkeys!!! Chickens, I was on OMG look at that over load. When DH came home we both over whelmed him with pictures and stories. LOL he was like, what are y'all talking about, were did you go and with who???? So we were explaining the hoop coop and he was just sitting there with that, here they go again look. LOL AB, I had such a great time with you and your mom, I can't wait to come and learn more from the both of you. LOL your probably tired of me after one day, I kinda get on a mission and then I'm gone, consumed by getting it done :p

4. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia

Welcome!! I'm not far from you, in Plainville.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    Good morning all :caf

6. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Morning GAM

7. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    Ok, let me see if he got them all ...

4 "mutts" (1 rooster, 3 hens)
    9 B/BCM
    1 "alien"
    5 B/BCM youngsters
    1 BR rooster
    1 "mutt" free range rooster
    5 khaki cambell (we think) ducklings
    4 "Pekin" ducklings (identified by TSC employee ... I'm still not convinced)
    1 Pekin duck
    3 1/2 Pekin 1/2 ? ducks
    6 white Plymouth Rock chicks
    20 Light Brahma chicks
    2 new Pekin ducklings 1 and 2 days old, respectively
    3 Silkie chicks
    and 15 other chicks that won't sit still long enough for proper inventory (EE, SBLRW, B/B/SCM)

and then the eggs ... ugh! 3 incubators running right now

8. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    Good morning, all.

9. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    GAM, may I ask if you can post a pic of your Pekin duck hatchlings? We got two babies from TSC an I really don't know what they are,,,,,,,,, :p

10. valleychicks

valleychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Hmm...What is a hoop coop? Pictures?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by