YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    The TSC ducklings that we have are a little odd ... the newbies are still in NICU until later today. I'll get pictures of them soon.

2. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I had the same question, until I got there and helped build one!!! Awesome idea!! sooooooo much easier than the fortress my DH built. I'm very happy to have what I got, but the hoop coop got my mind going on all the critters I can have and I wouldn't need DH help to do it!!!!!!!!,

3. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Awww, poor babies. No hurry, they aren't going anywhere, I'm just curious. This is the first time having ducks. It really doesn't matter what they are, I would just like all the info I can get on what I have.
    I know this for sure, they grow fast, really fast!!!!

4. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    The day we got them, the TSC employee that was in with all of the chicks/ducklings tried to tell me they were Mallards. Clearly they aren't. Another employee told Robo on a later date that they were Pekins. They just look so much darker than the other Pekins that I've hatched out in the past. And now these guys are getting feathers sticking out in the area of their ears. I haven't noticed that on the other Pekins I've done. I dunno. They may be Pekins but they are different from what I'm used to.

5. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

6. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    The thought of him pooping on you now amuses me.

7. RoboDuck

8. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    See ... amusement.

9. RoboDuck

10. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Here's a couple shameless Pekin pics from my last '13 hatch- along with one Mallard. For nostalgia sake. <3 So freaking cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by