YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
Hi! I'm in Haralson also (Temple) Check in with bargain, Nancy Garry. She's currently got several breed hatching eggs up for auction, and she's a great person to meet!
Welcome!

Quote:
StrayMagnet, you are close to me and Yes I have hatching eggs, Please pm me and let's see if we can help you out! Thanks Wezl for the referral! Nancy

Last edited:
Quote:
I sent you a PM. I am interested and they are not for freezer camp
smile.png

Quote:
StrayMagnet, you are close to me and Yes I have hatching eggs, Please pm me and let's see if we can help you out! Thanks Wezl for the referral! Nancy

awsome!! now to get my incubator built!!! lol, I don't know exzactly where bowden is.. but I know I can get there thru Carrollton. I"d love to hatch chicks! do you know how to build the incubator and can mabey help me with it?

I see some ppl using a light fixture kit.. and OMG I may be able to wing it and build things with wood and nails..but Electricity I Don't do LOL!!!.

Quote:
I was lookin at the Factory made incubators on there today,

Id just love to build a foam cooler one. think it would be fun, and i'd love love love to hatch silkies. but of course I'd need to make a brooder too LOL!!! hopefuly in a month or 2 I can

Hi from Ga. StrayMagnet I almost bought one from custom incubator . they said I should have it in about 10 days At 14 days they said it was shipped and gave me a tracking #. At 21 days usps said they hadn't received it. I called custom incubator they said it had shipped then an hour later the called back to say they hadn't finished building it yet . So I got my money back and bought a sportsman.

Quote:
that is why I rather build one myself,,, the one i was looking at I think was the harbavator or something like that.. the square white box thing with the 2 windows on top LOL!!!

I figured go to the store.. buy the cooler and needed suplies and find someone close to me who knows how to do it to come help me. I'm good with Nails and wood.. but not something that requires screwing with electricity. I have Carpenter blood (all my uncles and dads nephews were and are carpenters) so building stuff comes natural.

Quote:
yea i saw that, I was looking thru them., I am just hoping to get thru it at the cheapest price to start. as I am on a fix income till november when my car is paid and lawn mower is paid off. so i was tinking to do a homemade one to start off., hatch 6 eggs. then if that is successful I"ll get a good size incubator. and build a huge brooder!. lol

Back
Top Bottom