YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
I was hoping you had some.
big_smile.png
How late in the year will you have hatching eggs for them?

Quote:
Look up the Farmers and Consumers Market Bulletin. I have seen lots of ads on there for BCMs and most were either middle or north Ga.

The only times I have bought poultry from ads on there they were bad genetics and all around unhealthy mutts. I would rather go on someones recommendation if possible. Thanks anyway

Good to know. I have never bought any poultry from there.

South Georgia! FREE ROOSTER...He's 4 1/2 months old and saddle feathers are coming in. He hasn't started crowing yet. He is a great chicken but we live close to neighbors and need to find him a new home before he starts crowing! PLEASE HELP! We live in Rochelle, Georgia about 20 miles East of Cordele.

Quote:
big_smile.png

Unless they go broody, ugh, and we never know when that will happen they basically lay 10 out of 12 months a year.

Let me know when you are ready and thanks! Nancy

Hi all new members since the last sign in ....Good luck on the Marietta ordinances Joseph Pond. A town near us - Carrollton is grappling with their ordinances now! Well our farm got some much needed rain and I'm back to sorting out chicks from brooders...Anyone need guineas or turkey poults, please pm me!!!! Our porch sounds a bit loud at night LOL...... I'm about to relocate those guineas to the back side of the property........ I don't want them to think they need to live on the porch...LOL
smile.png
Have a blessed day and if ever you're near us or want to visit, please let me know!!!

Quote:
big_smile.png

Unless they go broody, ugh, and we never know when that will happen they basically lay 10 out of 12 months a year.

Let me know when you are ready and thanks! Nancy

Nancy has awesome looking and healthy birds and wonderful person to deal with. My chicks and keets I have gotten from her and the poults I have hatched from her farm are turning into great looking birds. My incubator now if full eggs from her farm.

Quote:
What breed of poults?

One of my kids let one of my keets out of the brooder and I am still on the search for the little thing.

Hello fellows
I do not have any chickens yet but hope to have some of my own asap.
smile.png

Don't have much time on my hands (busy work at the airport) but chickens can fend for themselves during the day?

-FF

Back
Top Bottom