1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. earthfriendlyfarm

earthfriendlyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2009
    Ellijay
    Hey ChristyinGa. How do I find where the Drop in Cumming for Azure Standard is located? I love their stuff and prices. I tried Resaca Sun through our local feed store and they charged us big money for Non GMO organic feed. Come to find out it was not. so not really trusting of them at this point. But love the Azure Drop info. I go to Cumming once a week

2. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    As some of you know, I run egg hatching programs in some of the public schools near me. I have one coming up soon. My usual source for eggs is still available but I thought it might be fun to get some from y'all either instead of or in addition to hers. (I know some of you did this for a teacher in another part of the state recently.) You can get the chicks back if you like. The alternative is going to a very well pre-screened home with a student or going to our farm to live. If I had to guess I'd say we'll likely be looking to set the eggs around the middle of April. I'll let you know when the date is firm.

3. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

1 person likes this.
  4. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    I would never spend that either. We are doing a pallet coop. I've looked at so many plans and different coops and I know what I want. We are on a budget since we just bought this house and the savings is a bit depleted, plus our renters in a house we own in NJ, stopped paying rent and we are going through an eviction with them... Long story short, money is tight, so we are building this thing ourselves and using books and the internet to teach us. My husband and I have basic knowledge but have never done anything to this scale. I think he is just excited to be using all the tools he has laying around. haha

5. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Mornin' y'all!

6. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    :lau

Mammary kid!

For the record, I tried to type "smart" kid. This is what autocorrect figured I was likely trying to say... It was just too cool to change back.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  7. abmaddox1981

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Mornin' y'all! I have a sinus headache. Fun stuff.
    Today will be finishing the deep cleaning in the house and then getting PVC in the ground for my turkey pen! Yaaaay!

8. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Morning ab, have fun today!!

9. abmaddox1981

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Hey, you too! I just want this headache to vacate. Soon.

10. abmaddox1981

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Oh, and it's lock down for the Isabell Marans! 19 out of 23 shipped eggs are locking down right now! Let's hope all 19 hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by