YO GEORGIANS! :)

I know..... but I try to do things from memory without having people's profiles in front of me so I get people mixed up.  I'll remember as I get to know people better.   I already know Tygress is in Jackson because I camp at Indian Springs State park that is practically next door to her.  Ab and Ms Zoo are in Griffin.  Now after this I will probably remember you're in Ballground.  Which by the way, might work out for you if you need something from this area because I work with someone who lives in Ballground and I might be able to get him to take stuff home for you.

You're memory is faulty. MrsZoo is in McDonough, Deb is in Orchard Hill which might as well be Griffin. :p

I know..... but I try to do things from memory without having people's profiles in front of me so I get people mixed up. I'll remember as I get to know people better. I already know Tygress is in Jackson because I camp at Indian Springs State park that is practically next door to her. Ab and Ms Zoo are in Griffin. Now after this I will probably remember you're in Ballground. Which by the way, might work out for you if you need something from this area because I work with someone who lives in Ballground and I might be able to get him to take stuff home for you.

Very cool. I may need to take you up on that in the future.

I don't think Ms Zoo is in Griffin. I drove to McDonough to see her. And her bunnies, turkeys, chickens, and guinea. :)

lol. Your avatar picture leads one to believe you are either current or former military. It's a small picture but it looks like come kind of camo uniform you're wearing.
The avatar is supposed to be ironic. Some people live with their heads in the sand. Not Me.

Back
Top Bottom