YO GEORGIANS! :)

Obviously I was wrong since I see your location, but for some reason when I was thinking of our north GA folks, I was thinking you were north of Rome on the west side. One of these days I'm going to be able to remember where everyone is without having to look for their profiles. Anyhow, I was just posting that in case anyone up that way was looking for Khakis.

Obviously I was wrong since I see your location, but for some reason when I was thinking of our north GA folks, I was thinking you were north of Rome on the west side. One of these days I'm going to be able to remember where everyone is without having to look for their profiles. Anyhow, I was just posting that in case anyone up that way was looking for Khakis.

No ducks for me thanks anyway I'm getting good at these quotes

Quote: Wait until you do what I did earlier. I tend to multi quote a lot so I can respond to multiple people in one post instead of making 15 posts responding to each one individually. Then if I end up only doing one quote or changing my mind, I'll forget I did it and then reply to something totally unrelated but the quote still pops up and I don't always notice. I think I quoted Christy earlier and then forgot and replied to something totally different so it doesn't make sense. GAM pointed it out earlier. She loves looking at posts JUST so she can point out errors.

Wait until you do what I did earlier. I tend to multi quote a lot so I can respond to multiple people in one post instead of making 15 posts responding to each one individually. Then if I end up only doing one quote or changing my mind, I'll forget I did it and then reply to something totally unrelated but the quote still pops up and I don't always notice. I think I quoted Christy earlier and then forgot and replied to something totally different so it doesn't make sense. GAM pointed it out earlier. She loves looking at posts JUST so she can point out errors.

I do have a habit of saying "quote worthy" things...

Back
Top Bottom