YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Let's see, you have LF Cochin, RIR, Marans, BLR Wyandottes, and Ameraucana, right? Well, plus silkies, but that's your only bantam.

2. sanchabird

sanchabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2014
    North Georgia
    I like it, especially the roosting poles. I would have done mine like that, except my chickens don't sleep on the roosting pole I have for them. They sleep on and in the nesting boxes[​IMG]. What kind of dog is that?

3. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    SWEET BABY JESUS!!!! Hubby just called and I have a BRAHMA that will be out of the shell by the time he gets back from picking DS up from SCHOOLLLLL!!!!

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

3 people like this.
  4. Sonya9

Sonya9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2014
    Jones County, Georgia
    Looks like a Great Pyrenees? Looks a bit smaller than the average Great Pyr in the pic but that could just be this photo.

I noticed the beautiful dog too, I have an Anatolian (another livestock guardian breed).

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    We're back!

6. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

You people don't post a lot whilst I am at the barn. I don't want a lot if catching up to do.

7. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Peep peep oh wait, it's quack quack for Robo LOL

8. pr0wlunwoof

pr0wlunwoof Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2014
    She is a rescue. We think she is a labradootle or a wheaten mix. I dunno but shes 109lbs, eats alot, poops alot, sheds alot, sleeps alot, she is 7 years old and her name is chloe.

9. WGAchick

WGAchick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2014
    Villa Rica, GA
    Soooo....moving on now......what do you put chick grit in? I purchased some today because I want to begin giving my chicks some different things as treats other than their chick food. I put it in a dish just like my book [​IMG] said to do and the Brat Pack immediately turned it over. Then we perched on it. [​IMG]

Do I need another feeder thingy for the grit?

10. pr0wlunwoof

pr0wlunwoof Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2014
    Here is a great picture of her.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by