YO GEORGIANS! :)

Alright, so we're back from barn and farm doody.

The Canada Geese are doing well and getting more used to us being there. They swim off when I walk over to throw food out for them but they don't go far and then head back to land as soon as I start walking off. So that's cool. I'm hoping that will keep them from getting overly aggressive with us once she starts laying.

I released that gold five toed rooster to be free range. GAM decided he is definitely not Buff Orpington based on tail feather colors and deemed him a useless mutt.

4 of the ducks, God only knows what breeds are mixed into them, were put into the large chicken pen tonight. GAM was afraid the chickens would peck at them being the newcomers but they completely ignored them. We put in a small pool and filled it with water. As the ducks played, two hens stood and watched them like "what in the @#$% is THAT all about"?

The continued absence of a fence and Chicken Taj Majal still sux but hopefully that will be ending next week.

SO....... how's that little one coming along in the hatching process Ms. Car Car

Hey look at that... I axed you a question and didn't even know you were here yet.   And what exactly is "LOTTLE"?
It's like a little.. But a lot! It was actually a typo, but then I deemed it appropriate and went ahead & coined it.

Baby is okay. Wore out.

This is a three-in-one picture. Baby, of course, is one.

Second, what do y'all think of the chances for the AM egg above baby? It's breathing normally, that's actually my first-ever attempt at a "safe hole" from this morning. :lau :/

Third, you can also see the Marans egg with the wrong-end pip. Any guesses on chances for it? Don't see any movement in it but then that's not a great spot to see movement either.

I have another Marans pipped as well but I can't tell whether it hit the air sac. It's borderline at best but I didn't take time to mark it.

Back
Top Bottom