YO GEORGIANS! :)

OMG! What until you hear this comment from my husband this morning! He asked me if maybe my addiction to chickens and my wanting more chicks was the beginning of a mental disorder!!!!! I am 62 and he thinks maybe I am 'losing it'! Ha! I am more in shape and capable than most 40 year olds! I walk an average of over 6 miles a day, I am the one who puts the 50 sacks of grains in the truck and unloads it! I told him I was telling you all what he said! (It's a joke for me to 'tell' on him and read back the responses!) So, what do you guys have to say????

How old is your husband? I ask because by a certain age one expects a man to have some wits about him and telling his wife such a thing I think shows either he isn't very smart or he is the one getting old and losing it! LOL Poor guy! My husband is only 35 and already knows that to get in the way of me and a passion is never a good idea! LOL

How old is your husband? I ask because by a certain age one expects a man to have some wits about him and telling his wife such a thing I think shows either he isn't very smart or he is the one getting old and losing it! LOL Poor guy! My husband is only 35 and already knows that to get in the way of me and a passion is never a good idea! LOL

I am 66 years old I'm a man my wife could care less about my chickens. She has 2 eggs every morning and I have 3. She eats chickens that I raise so everybody happy.we've been together 42 years.Shes a Yankee girl so what else can you ask for.

Unfortunately, Flowerbh refuses to eat her babies, so we do not have the luxury of reducing the flock by eating them. I also built Flowerbh a 4x4 coop to begin with. We are now a 16x16 Chicken Condo with lights, automatic watering system and electric fence to keep the bears out. Tell your husband good luck and I am trying to find the cure!

Flowerbh's husband
So about those chickens and coops..... Am I first in line on the wait list?

It took me three days . Now I can load photos how do ya like that ROBO

I like it. Now post a picture.

Back
Top Bottom