YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
Outback, Do you sell Dominique hatching eggs?

As soon as they start back laying on a regular basis I plan on it. Right now I'm down to just 2 hens and 6 pullets that should start laying soon

Could you let me know when you have some? I am very interested in a few!!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
As soon as they start back laying on a regular basis I plan on it. Right now I'm down to just 2 hens and 6 pullets that should start laying soon

Could you let me know when you have some? I am very interested in a few!!
jumpy.gif

I can

Quote:
Wendy this is correct information .....whether sold from home or outside of home.

Not trying to be argumentative, but I called Connie Little from the Dep of Agg about the selling of eggs and chickens. She said that selling from your own property does not require a license (as long as you are not a commercial industry). Selling off-site does.

That's what I thought. Thanks! It does seem to indicate they have to be candled, though, which is weird. I sell mine to neighbors as "Ungraded".

Quote:
Not trying to be argumentative, but I called Connie Little from the Dep of Agg about the selling of eggs and chickens. She said that selling from your own property does not require a license (as long as you are not a commercial industry). Selling off-site does.

That's what I thought. Thanks! It does seem to indicate they have to be candled, though, which is weird. I sell mine to neighbors as "Ungraded".

Candelling is recommended but not required if selling directly to the public on your property.

Back
Top Bottom