YO GEORGIANS! :)

Well the "fingers crossed" thing didn't work. We got the other gate up and about 50' of fence almost up and the bottom fell out. We still have about 150' to go. Not sure when we will be able to get the rest of the fence up and we have company coming with 2 dogs on Wednesday. I hope we are able to work some more later today but it doesn't look promising.

New girls! Not totally sure on age or if one is a EE. Paid 33 total for 3
Beautiful girls!! They look young to me. It appears that all three are bearded. The one on the left looks like it has pinkish legs and the other two look like they have greenish legs. I may be wrong but I think that they are all Easter Eggers or Olive Eggers. Sounds like you got a great deal!!
thumbsup.gif

Beautiful girls!! They look young to me. It appears that all three are bearded. The one on the left looks like it has pinkish legs and the other two look like they have greenish legs. I may be wrong but I think that they are all Easter Eggers or Olive Eggers. Sounds like you got a great deal!!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks thats eggactly what I was leaning towards, the thing about an auction is that unless you get there early and look you can't get too good of a luck, especially if your like me and a rookie. I'm still laughing at my friend who bought the two polish roosters LOL

Thanks thats eggactly what I was leaning towards, the thing about an auction is that unless you get there early and look you can't get too good of a luck, especially if your like me and a rookie. I'm still laughing at my friend who bought the two polish roosters LOL

I have only been to Coker's Auction once, but I had a great time!! I sold a few chickens, which was my goal, but I also bought a pullet while I was standing in line. I wish that I lived closer so I could go more often. My wife works at a restaurant so she is usually working on the weekend, and I am lost without the love of my life, so I couldn't go without her! Maybe we will cross paths at the auction sometime, I'll be the the guy that looks too old to be with such a HOTTIE!!
frow.gif

You will know its me, I'm 5'0 nothing and either me or the hubby has a racing shirt on. I'll prob be back in april look for some chickens I could sell, maybe let my RRI breed and sell some. Its about 45 min from the house, nice drive

8 geese, 35ish ducks, 15ish turkeys, 13 guineas, 80 or 90 chickens and probably 50+ eggs in the incubator. These numbers include the various ages. Then we have the fuzzy animals, 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 donkeys, 1 horse, 4 goats.

Are you set to givea coop tour soon? Lol someone in the ITP group said that they knew someone who was going to give a tour of their "farm" and I will be darned if it sounds like you! Lol

I have an Olive Egger Cockerel that I am trying to re-home. Anybody interested in a free cockerel? His mother is a beautiful EE and his pops is a Wheaten Maran roo. He was hatched early this summer and is a pretty boy.

The second photo is the papa roo.

Quote: We have an Inside The Perimeter group? People come visit us but we don't have enough of an operation to do tours. Not much to see. I know we have too many roosters. We have about 15+ free ranging right now and another dozen in the chicken pen. If some of them would hurry up and finish fattening up, we could eat them. Others are just too pretty and need to find new homes. We rotate some of them through isolated pens with hens we think would make cool babies with them.

Back
Top Bottom