YO GEORGIANS! :)

Who do you call when the neighbor's chickens are sleeping in your trees? The neighbor's brother is supposed to be taking care of them but I haven't seen him and they keep coming over to our yard. I don't want them around our chickens because there are 3 or 4 grown game roosters in the group and we have mostly Silkie roosters in the area that they are going into. Would the humane society do anything? I've tried to get in touch with the couple that lived there but so far no call back.

I posted this in another thread when discussing growing fodder and totally confused folks! Wouldn't regular quilt batting choke the chickens or cause impacted crops. if the whole thing is thrown in?

I'm sure it would but if you put down a pice of hardware cloth on top of the Batton before you put the seeds on it they shouldn't be able to pull it through by the way you need to use polyester Batton not Cotten the Cotten Batton will rot the polyester Batton doesent

I don't use batting either but I do put some grit in the bottom of my grow baskets to help prevent roots from blocking up my drain holes. Then they get a little grit with each serving throughout the day! (I don't give mine the whole tray at a time because they waste some scratching it around)

Back
Top Bottom