YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey y'all. May 21 I bought Gold Laced Orpington day olds from Greenfire. My luck I have too many cockerels. These are direct from Greenfire. I'd like to find a good home for them. I don't have extra pullets, but those that take the cockerel I will offer a pullet from this Fall's hatching. If you've ever considered selling Greenfire stock, this is your start. I can provide an invoice from Greenfire so that in the future you can verify to prospective buyers where your birds came from.

Thanks,
Dee

Hey y'all. May 21 I bought Gold Laced Orpington day olds from Greenfire. My luck I have too many cockerels. These are direct from Greenfire. I'd like to find a good home for them. I don't have extra pullets, but those that take the cockerel I will offer a pullet from this Fall's hatching. If you've ever considered selling Greenfire stock, this is your start. I can provide an invoice from Greenfire so that in the future you can verify to prospective buyers where your birds came from.

Thanks,
Dee
I ended up with an over load of bantam roos from the ones I hatched. They are absolutely beautiful Cochin mixes, D'uccle mixes, Semara mixes. I just have way to many. Right now, 3 of them are learning to crow. They are so funny. I'm thankful that I live in the country. I know this won't be funny in a couple of more weeks. lol.

wee.gif
I just received my eggs from Catdance
woot.gif
My little Lacy girl is being a good momma and it taking care of her clutch. 21 days and counting, LOL

ya.gif
I'm sooooo excited!!! Thanks Karen.

Thanks,
Dee

Thanks everyone I have all but one rehomed.

I am selling those birds in order to focus on other flocks on a smaller scale.

3 french copper marans - bev davis/wade jeane lines 2 black coppers 1 roo 1 pullet1 blue copper. hatched april 30th. $30.00 as a trio.

10 black australorps - 3 roosters 7 hens. $50 for all. The hens are starting to lay. Approximately 5 months old.

9 RIRs 2 roosters 7 hens $50 for all. The hens are starting to lay. Approximately 5 months old.

5 mutt chicks - sire was a blue laced red wyandotte, mothers are game hen and brahma bantam mixed. there may be one pure BLR wyandotte (hatched for a friend and I couldnt tell a couple apart) that I will sell with this mix. $1.00 each. They are still young but I believe there is 2 roosters 3 hens? maybe 1 rooster 4 hens. They are about two-three months old.

Thank you!

Edited - I am in Gainesville one hour northeast of Atlanta. The roosters will need to go also so will not split the hens up alone. I just do not have the room. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
Hi All-
I really want/need? a boy duckling. Just got 3 ducklings shipped to me, and the boy didn't make it. I don't want to mail order them anymore but am willing to travel 100 or so miles for one.. Anybody.

Welcome to all the BYC'ers new here from GA. We've been crazy busy at the farm and moved around right at 200 young ones into new pens (tractors) all around the farm... My muscles are sore this morning!!! Well when you get a chance please visit us at facebook Under the Garry Farm and see our website..... We farm for a living so we are not on here often, but like to drop in when we get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom