YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi- I'll be going to the show in Calhoun, GA on Sept 8th. I'm not showing, just checking out what it's all about, before I start. While I'm there, I'm probably going to be looking for a White Silkie rooster or cockeral over 4 months old, bearded, and show/breeder quality. Maybe a Splash silkie pullet/hen of the same ages (under 3 yrs old, tho) and of the same quality. Might not be able to afford both. If you plan to go to the show, and have one of these for sale, could you please send me a private message with a pic and the price? Thanks so much!
Pam Pittman

I live in Northwest Ga. Heritage Barred Rocks,german New Hamps and an Old American line of Hamps,Mohawk RIR's.
The Barred Rocks are for sale ASAP! A super bargain!

Hi- I'll be going to the show in Calhoun, GA on Sept 8th. I'm not showing, just checking out what it's all about, before I start. While I'm there, I'm probably going to be looking for a White Silkie rooster or cockeral over 4 months old, bearded, and show/breeder quality. Maybe a Splash silkie pullet/hen of the same ages (under 3 yrs old, tho) and of the same quality. Might not be able to afford both. If you plan to go to the show, and have one of these for sale, could you please send me a private message with a pic and the price? Thanks so much!
Pam Pittman
Hey Pam! I will be going to the show for the first time also! I want to check out what it's all about and I am looking to maybe purchase a 4 month old pullet, bearded, blue, splash, or buff. I'd like to meet any BYC member there if there is a way to meet.

HEY! When I said "me too", I meant that I'm not a Showgirl type of gal. I should have said "me either". What I typed sounded vain, like I too, believe someone would be happy to take him hope. Don't want people to think I was sounding vain! I'm not!
bow.gif
_Pam

HEY! When I said "me too", I meant that I'm not a Showgirl type of gal. I should have said "me either". What I typed sounded vain, like I too, believe someone would be happy to take him hope. Don't want people to think I was sounding vain! I'm not!
bow.gif
_Pam
Oh I didn't think that at all...in fact I was kind of happy that you weren't mad at me for saying that I'm not a Showgirl type. Will you be bringing any silkies to the show in Calhoun?

Back
Top Bottom