YO GEORGIANS! :)

You don't need an Intervention, you need MORE EGGS!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
LOL! Your not helping!

@katsdar , have we started CA (Chickens Anonymous) yet? I may need an intervention. I bid on and won 12+ Australorp eggs last night. I now have 7 Silver Silkie eggs under a broody Silkie, I still have 12+ eggs coming from California this week. It doesn't help knowing my neighbor has a cabinet hatcher and has told me I can hatch my eggs in it anytime.
jumpy.gif
@Rocky Rhodes you are an enabler, lol

@valleychicks get more grand children fast before you fill the cabinet hatcher!!! BTW where are we bidding on these eggs? I'd love some Australorps, Next Sunday my bannies 5eggs will hatch!!!! some were not fertile.

@katsdar , have we started CA (Chickens Anonymous) yet? I may need an intervention. I bid on and won 12+ Australorp eggs last night. I now have 7 Silver Silkie eggs under a broody Silkie, I still have 12+ eggs coming from California this week. It doesn't help knowing my neighbor has a cabinet hatcher and has told me I can hatch my eggs in it anytime.
jumpy.gif
oo sounds like trouble, it can be so addictive

Last edited:
Have fun and be safe, enjoy the ride and the gas savings :) I'll be looking forward to your picture postings like we see from other countries with bags of feed, hay and wood chips tied all around it and a nice milk crate on the front for livestock. :) I would love to have one and enjoy the same savings but I would miss the cargo space my little PT has.
You mean like this?

Last edited:
We have not started to build yet I have been looking at plans I also found a man in Temple that builds custom chicken houses , mine is way too small so something needs to happen fast .I want to build next to the house I have now the runs will be next each other so the birds can see each other .I will use the little house for new chicks .

Back
Top Bottom