YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi, Hankus, when I worked for the State, I used to cover the Dublin area.....Welcome to BYC! My hubbie and I are from Bowdon and run a chemical free farm and raise veggies, all kinds of poultry, ship eggs and hatch babies as well....Also raise goats and bunnies.

Just found this thread. I'm from Dacula and have 3 Wyandotte pullets. I am also interested in some Ameraucana hatching eggs. Just gotta try incubating again. Loved it the first time.
D.gif

Becky

Quote:
Welcome Becky. You will love it here in this forum. I'm sure you can find some good quaility Ameraucana hatching eggs from people here. Ameraucanas arre great birds. I used to have them but now thinking about trying Araucanas.

Hi Beclu727 and Esthermgr Welcome to BYC! My hubbie and I are from Bowdon and run a chemical free farm and raise and sell veggies, all kinds of poultry, ship eggs and hatch babies as well....Also raise goats and bunnies.

If I can ever help you all in any way, or help you navigate the BYC or sister boards, please let me know.

Have a blessed day!

Glad to see you over here in Georgia.... We don't give demerits based on age here on BYC!!! Thank Goodness...

Have a blessed and happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom